|3||Company Size||1 - 10 Employees|
|5||Salary||5,000 AED - 6,000 AED|
|Ask any question?|
Roles and Responsibility:
- Handle a team of 10 to 20 Call Center Agents.
- Communicate the shift timings to the advisors
- Mark Attendance for the team and shift
- Cascade updates or information to the team through buzz session or nominate a team member to conduct the same.
- Monitor calls
- Study the team data to analyze and draw trends
- Track attrition and performance regularly
- Handle escalations
- Conducting one on one sessions & team meetings
- Provide feedback and coaching to the advisors.
- Conduct quarterly audits for leave cards and other documentation.
- Provide updates to Team Manager regularly with respect to the performance of the team and any issues faced by them.
- Initiate CAP/DAP/EDP as required
- Co-ordinate with the Quality Team on quality improvement
- Real time queue management
- 5-7 years of experience in Collections, 1 - 2 years of experience as a TL
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Join immediately
Interested candidates may come for walk in interview: -
Date: 23rd April 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Location: Arab bank building, Dubai outsource zone, 6th Floor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 5,000 to 6,000 UAE Dirhams month
Collections: 5 years (Preferred)