|3||Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Ask any question?|
We are looking for a General Accountant to provide support to the Accounts department by managing daily accounting tasks.
1. Preparing the Tax Invoices monthly.
2. Update accounts receivables and performs reconciliations
3. Follow up with the clients for Payment & Payment Certificates
4. Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
5. Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
6. Ensure all documents are properly filed.
7. All other tasks assigned by the line manager.
The candidate must have minimum 2 Years UAE experience in the same field.
The candidate must be a bachelor's degree holder (B.Com, B.B.A)
The candidate must be aware of Value Added Tax.
Required Language: English
Preferable Nationality: Indian, Philippine
Candidate with the visit visa will not be considered.
1. Basic Salary from AED 2,000 to AED 3,500 per month
2. Accommodation will be included in the salary.
3. Transportation will be included in the salary.
4. Postpaid Mobile Sim will be provided with Free Local Data & National Minutes.
5. Free Mobile will be provided.
6. Every Year one month leave salary will be provided.
7. Additional AED 500 will be added in the salary if the candidate has a valid UAE driving license.
8. Every Year Bonus will be given based on the candidate performance.
9. One month annual leave in one year.
10. Office Working hours are 8 am to 5 pm (Saturday to Thursday).
Candidate on a visit visa cannot apply for this post
Strictly candidate on visit visa will not be entertained.
GCC accounting: 2 years (Required)
Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
How to apply for this job?
Walk-In Interview: From Saturday (8th June 2019) to Thursday (13th June 2019) 8 am to 5 pm.
Office Location: Zayed First Street, Behind Emirates Islamic Bank - Al Khalidiya Branch, Next to Mosque, Same Building of All in One Vegetable Shops, Southern Spicy Cafeteria, M Floor, 03 Flat, Technical Roads, Al Khalidiya, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Call on 00971 50 555 1446 From 8 am to 5 pm (From Saturday to Thursday)
Don't Call before and after the above-mentioned timings.