|2||Company||Al Wadi Holding|
|3||Company Size||51 - 200 Employees|
|5||Salary||3,500 AED - 5,000 AED|
|Ask any question?|
An int’l Group of Companies based in Dubai specialized in:
- Debt Management
- Risk Management
- Translation Services
Candidate with experience of handling a team of collection executives.
1. Remarkable collection experience
2. Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and customer service skills
3. Excellent verbal & written communication skills
4. Effective written communication skills
5. Strong management, leadership and coaching skills
6. Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
7. High attention to detail
8. Excellent computer literacy
9. Energetic and flexible team player
Collection Team Leader/Co-Ordinator/Supervisor.
Directing and assisting the collection team with day-to-day activities.
1. Preparing and implementing policies and procedures for Collection Department
2. Monitoring and communicating current regulations relating to collections to the team and department
3. Holding regular meeting and discussing methods of recovery from debtors
4. Checking the process on each case and escalating.
5. Planning and offering options to debtors in settling company's account
6. Reviewed and audited debtors record and sent legal notices
7. Contacted customers for payment dues through phone calls, emails, and personal visit
8. Worked with the Account department and collected account receivables detail
9. Liaised with external collection agency for recovery of debts
10. Developed and recommended collection techniques and improved chances of recovery
Salary: 3,500 AED – 5,000 AED.
Experience: 2 Years (Debt Collection) preferred.
Please mail your CV to the following given email address, quoting the reference in Subject “TDC – 2018”.