|3||Company Size||201 - 500 Employees|
|5||Salary||4,000 AED - 6,000 AED|
|6||Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Ask any question?|
We are looking for Accountant / Finance Manager to work independently for ALGYR TECHNOLOGY/AIM Fidelity Facilities Management.
· Person should have worked in IT Infrastructure company to know exact Part Numbers and references to customer AR/AP.
· Should have good Documentation and Excel, Word Skills other than following.
· Please send your cv with following information.
1. Current Location –
2. VISA Status –
3. Notice Period - Immediate
4. Driving License
· Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. Secures financial information by completing data base backups. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
· Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Accountant Skills and Qualifications: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, UAE FTA Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
· Salary: 4,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Please send your updated CV on the following email address.